April 12, 2008

Greatly Exaggerated

My blog is not dood; reports of his doodness have been greatly exaggerated. Here is my blog's official statement on the matter:

Friends, strangers, enemies,

I understand why some of you may have imagined me in protracted death throes--multiple reasons come to mind--but I assure you that my past month has been dominated by a very different activity: incubation. Yes, all of that milkweed consumption was not for naught. I have emerged from my cocoon more poisonous than ever, but without any cautionary garishness. (I am above the laws of nature.)

Now, whether you consider my metamorphosis an evolution is up to you. That said, be thankful that I live at all! My content will now consist chiefly of interesting links with brief commentary.

Tread lightly,
The Dumping Ground

No comments: